GET INVOLVED AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE FOR YOUTH, CONSERVATION & WILDLIFE
We took the pledge, Will you?
If you answer “Yes” to any of these questions, then you need to get involved. To put it simply, more Pheasants Forever members equal more acres of habitat, more birds, and more public lands to hunt.Are you and your family/friends interested in...
- Improving habitat for wildlife?
- Local habitat projects in your backyard?
- Working with others who share your passion for the outdoors?
- Contributing your time and skills to a cause you believe in?
- Broadening your resume' and/or life experiences
Can you donate an hour a month, or an hour a year?
We want your time, talents, and energy.
If you answered YES- We have some great opportunities for you.
- Banquet / Fundraiser
- Help at the banquet (games, raffles)
- Help plan the banquet (banquet committee)
- Solicit prizes, donations
- Sell tickets
- Help at a local habitat improvement day
- Tree planting
- Brush removal
- Evaluate local habitat proposals
- Youth and Education
- Volunteer at a youth mentor hunt or shooting event
- Volunteer at a youth conservation day
- Help plan youth events (Education Committee)
- Do you want to give back to a tradition that has given you so many memories afield?
- Do you want to make a difference for your local wildlife?
- Do you want to leave a legacy for future hunters?
Pheasants Forever’s unique grassroots model and chapter system is set up to vastly change the conservation climate for the better. But this can only happen with the support of people like YOU.
Please let us know if you want to get involved!
Pheasants Forever of St. Louis/Carlton County
4819 1st Avenue North
Duluth, MN 55803
Phone: (218) 349-6126
Youth and Educational Programs
David Lood, President
4416 West Calvary Road
Duluth, MN 55803
Phone: (218) 348-8332